FIND IT IN
- Extracted from Marigold flower
Among the carotenoids, lutein and its isomer, zeaxanthin, are the only 2 that cross the blood–retina barrier to form macular pigment in the retina. Lutein also preferentially accumulates in the human brain across multiple life stages.
- Parts Used : Whole Flower
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are both derived from the Tagetes erecta species of Marigold flowers under a unique seed-to-drum program in which the supply chain is vertically integrated, thereby offering complete traceability and transparency of the entire process.
- Cultivated in : India
India grows world's 85% of turmeric roots of high quality
- Extracted in : India
Why do we choose this brand
Due to a unique seed-to-drum program in which the supply chain is vertically integrated, thereby offering complete traceability and transparency of the entire process.
Scientifically researched on anti-aging, cognitive health and eye health
Long term stability in oil.
Processed in GMP certified plant.
100% safe to use.
BROAD EXTRACTION PROCESS
- Pesticide residue
- Residual solvent
- Heavy metals
- Yeast and Mold
- Patent Pending
1. Mares. Lutein and Zeaxanthin Isomers in Eye Health and Disease. Annual Review of Nutrition. 2017
2. National Eye Institute. Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2). 2013
3. Stringham. Lutein across the Lifespan: From Childhood Cognitive Performance to the Aging Eye and Brain. Current Developments in Nutrition. 2019